The processing flow adopted by a set of water treatment system depends on quality of water source. The selected flow basically includes three parts: Pretreatment system, Micro processing system and Terminal processing system. The Pretreatment system includes multi-media filter, active carbon filter, softener, iron-manganese removal filter, ultra-filter, micro-filter, etc. The micro processing system adopts membrane filtration and ion exchange method. The Terminal processing system involves in ozone/UV sterilization exchange method. The Terminal processing system involves in ozone/UV sterilization.
- When low water in raw water tank or over pressures in products water, the machine is stopped automatically.
- PH indicating system displayed in machine can maintain the required PH Level.
- UV working indicating systems display in the machine (UV from Phillips, Holland).
- Air circulation system in pre-filters.
- Auto salt resignation systems in-built in machine for resin re-activated in softener plant.
- Quality production consistency through the automatic operations of RO devices.
- 5 grams Ozone system attached on plant.
- Raw water quality test and products water quality test display in the screen through the conductive meter.
- Valve is made by SS molding technology of butterfly systems.
- Two sets of micron filters to ensure more quality water for Ro devices.
- CIP system is also attached on the machine.
- Manhole system is in the pre-filter to ensure the media working modules.
- Molding workmanship of SS through Sate-of-art machinery plant.
High utility plant production processes applied on ISO, HCCP, CE, FDA, JFA, OCS, and WHO/GMP Certifications.
Basically, it is applied to produce pure water for Mineral Water industries as well as for food & beverage manufacture, water for beer diastatic fermentation, high pure water for electronic industry, water for injection and pharmaceutical industry.